Friday, May 28, 2010

Blotters that Bronze!

Summer. Sun. Balmy nights. Warm rain. Sand if you can find it.  Good times right? Well as wonderful as they are they can also mean oily, shiny skin.  I'm not a fan of the disco ball face so Im always on the lookout for remedies to help me out.  I have found that blotting papers do the trick when you want a fresh face by midday.  There are hundreds of brands but one that has really caught my eye is by Mai Couture.
They have blotting papers that BRONZE! Yes not only can you blot and absorb the shininess that plagues us but will leave a lovely bronze shimmery powder behind for the continuous glow. They also make blotting paper that has blush.  Love love love! This is a must-have item Glams and here's where to find them:
www.maicouture.com

1 comment:

  1. this is greatttttttttttttt, damn I didn't know it, thx for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete