Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lashes make me happy!

Hey Glams! What a busy week but Im back! 
OK so I have two products that I must tell you about... So I was in Bergdorfs again and had the pleasure of meeting a fantastic new friend Joseph at the Chanel counter.  We chatted for quite a bit about our favorite products and tricks of the trade. Well, Joseph told me about what-is-now-my-favorite product ever and I ran to Duane Reade to buy it! Glams... may I stress that you all must get the Natural Angel Lash Extender Fibers!!  This product is under the radar but a new staple in my kit and my personal morning routine. OK so they are tiny fibers that you apply to your lashes after mascara and BAM!!! Thick luscious lashes magically appear! I mean WOW... Its a great alternative to fake lashes and they look amazing!  You can get them at your local drug store and they cost about $7. I cant tell you how much I love them! If you cant find them let me know....


My second new fave is the Chanel Bronze Universel.
Bronze Universal de Chanel 30g/1oz This is my summer staple and Im officially in love. Its not a liquid or a powder but something in between and it gives you and amazing natural glow. Truly a must-have! It costs about $45 but will last for many months.  Its fantastic for a more natural makeup Glam and smells nice too.
I also bought the Cle de Peau concealer which a client of mine raved about but I haven't tried it yet so I will save that review for the next post. 
Tomorrow Im off to The Makeup Show with my friend Jennifer and I will have so much to tell you! Im so excited I may not sleep...  
A big hug and shout out to Joseph and much Glam love to all of you! Have a great weekend.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I think I have seen this product before but wasn't to sure it worked. I'm so glad you said it does. Going to DR today to get it. Riteaid doesn't have it. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete