Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Illuminate me...

Happy Hump Day!
Many of you are familiar with the infamous Orgasm line by NARS... Well the gloss has been a staple in my own makeup bag for years and the blusher has never let me down. The multi stick has worked wonders but the newest member of the Orgasm family has really impressed me. The Orgasm Illuminator is just splendid! Its a complexion enhancer that gives you that extra je-ne-sais-quoi... and its fabulous!
It has gold, peach and pink tones AND its sheer and luminous so it really wakes up your face.
Orgasm Illuminator
Its easily applied to the cheekbone, down the bridge of your nose, and right on your brow bone, it really gives a lovely warm sheen without looking like a discoball.. You can mix it with your foundation or use it alone. I love it and you will too!  Let me know what you think!

1 comment: